These are the questions I ask my clients. These questions may seem obvious, but having something to point to is the best way to get over ambivalence. I find it helps clarify our goals, and is a great way to focus our search efforts. When you’re looking for a place, ask yourself these questions.
1. Number of bedrooms you need
2. What pets do you have?
3. Do you need parking or to be near public transit?
4. Price range
5. Where do you live now? (neighborhood)
6. Desired neighborhoods (your top two)
7. Move in date
8. Anything else that you think may be helpful